- Constructed from 100% MIG-welded 5" mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing
- Uses high quality band clamps and OE-style bayonet hangers
- Utilizes all factory mounting locations to provide a quick, hassle-free installation
- A specially formed end connection attaches directly to the DPF
- OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
Specially Formed End Connection:
- A specially formed end connection was designed which helps the exhaust system attach directly to the DPF.
Flow and Performance:
- This Mach FORCE-Xp exhaust system is constructed of 5" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT’s.
- All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation.